<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, March 23, 2006

"Nobody will understand.
No one will love a stranger like I do."

-translation from a cheena song.

HAIX.

yes, another stupid damn long day.. ENDING WITH PHYSICS!!!!!!!!
haha..
Mr soh came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, but today was rather sad lar.
cuz when he tell lame jokes, only i laugh. Or at least i think so.
AND.
We were like going through papers for the whole lesson...
rather bo liao..
BUT IT WAS SO MUCH MORE BETTER THAN AMATHS!

i dun want to digress...
BUT I HAVE TO TELL U ABOUT THIS TMD D.L

for those who know whom i toking about..
GOOD.

For those who dunt.
too bad.

aiya... the noob AM*TH t****er LOR.
today hor.. he say he going to go tru some stupid qn that nobody understands..

BUT THEN,
he went on to some other stupid qns..
AND.
forgot.
to.
solve that stupid difficult qn for us.

HAR HAR-

I SO TMD PISSED WITH HIM LORR!!

and yanting hor.. and u like go back and tell him if he continue to give so much homework,
you will break up with him??

p.s he seems to like yanting a lot!

anyway.

BACK TO PHYSICS.

yes.

so we discussed qns...

I WAS SO HOPING HE COULD CALL ME TO ANSWER!!!!

and.

he.




didnt.




well, half glad he didnt.

i mean... some anwsers were like totally wrong..

but still very disappointed.

HAIX. shall not tok abt it anymore.


WHERE IS THE RAIN>.<

walking in the sun, with shadow as my only companion.
walking in the darkness, all alone.